Facebook

Ads Here

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Deadpool (2016)

Storyline

This is the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.

User Reviews


Deadpool was everything as ADVERTISED and so much more. This is a superhero movie for adults. It was in the comics and even more so in the movies. To those who are so pent up over the idea that a movie would have sex, jokes, break the fourth wall, grotesque violence, and so much more, please get over yourself.

To begin with, I have four kids, two younger than 18. When the previews came out I did a littler research. Not for kids. So I didn't take mine. I knew what I was getting into. Sex, violence, jokes, jokes about sex and violence. I am 38 with a master's degree and teach at the high school level. And the movie was great. I laughed until I cried and ended up coughing because I was laughing so hard.

To those who were offended by this movie. You obviously have a a certain set of standards for movies that you think ALL movies should have. You knew what you were getting into. It had an R rating. It was very evident what would be in the movie. To trash the movie because it did not fit into your world view that all superhero movies should be exactly like X-Men or Batman. Please get over yourself. Sometimes people want to see something nasty and over the top and get a good laugh. Mission accomplished. See this if you want the low hanging fruit.

Did You Know?

Trivia

The castle that is used for the Xavier school in this movie is actually the castle used inSmallville (2001) (2001-2011), Disney's Descendants (2015) (2015), Arrow (2012) (2012- ) and Big Time Movie (2012) (2012). See more »

Goofs

When Vanessa takes the second (paper) mask off of Deadpool's face, a staple is still stuck in his chin. First it's dangling with one prong in. The next shot shows it lying flat then by the next shot it's dangling by a single prong again. See more »

Quotes

[first lines]
Deadpool: It's kind of lonesome back here.
[wedges himself through the Plexiglas opening between the back seat and the front]
Deadpool: A little help here.
See more »

Crazy Credits

A cartoon version of Deadpool runs wild around the credits. See more »

Connections

References Stripes (1981) See more »

Soundtracks

Deadpool Rap
Written by Todd Andrew and Mason Storm
Performed by Teamheadkick
See more »

No comments:

Post a Comment